Discover a creative new hobby and learn as you sew with Sew Me! Sewing Basics:
- 15 simple, straightforward projects
- Friendly, easy-to-follow directions will help you sew with confidence, make repairs, and create new garments from scratch
- Master essential sewing skills from cutting patterns & sewing seams to binding edges, gathering fabric, and installing zippers
- Learn as you sew with each new skill presented alongside a quick practice exercise to try
- Create fun accessories from plushies and pincushions to placemats, hats, scarves, & more
If you’ve never threaded a needle or touched a sewing machine before, learning to sew may seem daunting… but it doesn’t have to be! With Choly Knight’s friendly and easy-to-follow directions, you’ll soon be sewing with confidence, making repairs, and creating new garments from scratch.
Sew Me! Sewing Basics is the perfect book for anyone who wants get started in the craft, or just needs a quick refresher course on sewing. Choly starts at the very beginning, showing you how to choose your first sewing machine and introducing the most basic techniques and shortcuts.
From cutting patterns and sewing seams to binding edges, gathering fabric and installing zippers, each new skill is accompanied by a quick practice exercise to try, allowing you to learn as you sew. 15 simple and straightforward projects are provided for sewing fun accessories from plushies and pincushions to placemats, hand towels, hats and more.
Start enjoying a wonderful form of individual expression that will save you money and provide a terrific sense of accomplishment!