25 Hot Wheels Mega Hauler Can Hold Up To 25 Cars, Fair Price And Definitely An Awesome Toy For Car Lover Kids!
This is a car hauler designed to hold 25 regular Hot Wheel cars. A bonus feature allows the hauler to be expanded to hold twice the number of cars (50 total, regular sized cars). The hauler can also be connected to the Hot Wheels orange tracks (not included).
This is a great toy for children who enjoy real-world play including moving their favorite cars and small trucks from place to place. The car hauler also makes a pretty decent storage and display option for older kids who are not into playing with Hot Wheels as much but still enjoy collecting them.
- This product measures 18 x 3.5 x 7.5 inches and weighs in at 1.3 pounds.
- Recommended for children ages 4 to 12 because of small pieces/parts.
- It is designed to hold specific types of Hot Wheels cars but smaller models of other types may fit on the hauler as well.
- Sleek design with bright colors and realistic features make it look like a real car hauler.
- Expandable tiers allow for additional cars to be hauled for play or storage.
- Working wheels allow the car hauler to roll on most hard surfaces as well as on the orange Hot Wheels tracks so it can be used with other sets as well.
- Hot Wheels is a longtime, trusted name in car and accessory toys.
- This is a pretty large play piece and can also be used for storage for older children and collectors.
- The hauler can be expanded to hold more vehicles if needed.
- At just over ten dollars, this is a very nice toy for the money.
Things to Consider:
- This toy is always shown fully loaded with cars- they are not included in the price.
- There is not a ramp to load the cars onto this hauler like a real one would have.
- Some cars including the trucks, emergency vehicles and some of the taller model cars will only fit on the top levels of the hauler. Others may not fit at all. Race cars and smaller model cars do fit well, however.
- This vehicle is made of plastic and is fairly lightweight. Rough play or excessive weight may cause breakage.
- The wheels are not as sturdy as some of the other models in the Hot Wheels line up and may not work as well on rough or uneven surfaces.
- This toy should not be used for children who are younger than four because of small parts as well as the increased risk of breakage during rough play.
A nice toy for the price, this Hot Wheels Mega Hauler can be used for either real world play or for storage (or both)for any child who enjoys playing with many cars. It is designed to hold up to 25 cars but can also be expanded to hold twice as many if necessary. At just over ten dollars it is a great bargain even with its minor drawbacks.