VTech Touch and Swipe Baby Phone Is Great Substitute For Real Smartphones!
If your child is constantly grabbing at your smartphone, the VTech Touch and Swipe Baby Phone is definitely for you. Your child will be just as fascinated with this toy phone as they are with your actual smartphone, and once it has their attention, the sounds and pretend apps will keep them engaged.
- Recommended Ages =6 months to 3 years old
- Product Dimensions = 1 inch x 2.8 inches x 5.5 inches
- Product Weight =5lbs
- Battery Requirements =2 AAA batteries
- 15 melodies, phrases and singalong songs which your child can listen to
- 12 pretend light up apps which respond to touch and include calendar, clock and weather
- Slide button at the bottom of the phone which toggles between the app screen and music mode
- Home button records and saves your home phone number which allows your child to learn the number while pretending to call home
- Teaches your child ABCs, 123s and first words
- Great Substitute For Real Smartphones: As highlighted above, a big plus point of the VTech Touch and Swipe Baby Phone is that it’s a very effective substitute for your real smartphone. It can be used to hold their attention any time you want to use your smartphone and will protect it from unwanted drool and damage.
- Innovative Number Saving Feature: One of the coolest things about this VTech Touch and Swipe Baby Phone is that it actually saves your home phone number or any other number you choose. It’s a really fun and unique way for your child to learn about phone numbers and remember your contact information.
- Durable Design: Another great feature of theVTech Touch and Swipe Baby Phone is its high quality build. Whether your child likes to bash, drool on, drop or throw their toys, this one will stand up to extreme levels of rough play and still function perfectly.
Things To Consider
1.No Volume Control:The only real flaw with the VTech Touch and Swipe Baby Phone is its lack of volume control. This means you can’t easily bring this toy with you when you’re outside the house because the sounds it makes can be very distracting to other people.
If you’re looking for a cheap, fun toy that also protects your smartphone from curious children, the VTech Touch and Swipe Baby Phone is ideal. It will capture your child’s attention every time, entertain them for hours and is capable of handling intense play sessions.